“My experience working at Blue Lotus Wellness throughout the past two years has exceeded my expectations! I feel fortunate to be a member of a clinical team that values and encourages opportunities for both personal and professional growth. Kim’s holistic approach to client care extends to her employees, and the atmosphere is collaborative, and genuinely focused on supporting employee’s growth and development. Our team consistently has opportunities for clinical training, group collaborations, and we are encouraged to share new business development ideas. The relationships among co-workers are comfortable, nurturing, and authentic. I am grateful for the experience!”
“I have always desired to work for a practice that viewed counseling from an open-minded lens; not just the treatment of symptoms and management of diagnoses, but a practice that regards counseling as a facet of holistic healing. Blue Lotus is a practice that embodies this philosophy, integrating body, mind, and spirit and focuses on how to bring these values to support the individuals we work with. Blue Lotus is a practice that has allowed me to be myself while also being immersed in a mutually supportive environment that has allowed for both professional and personal growth. Kim is a great supervisor to work for and offers suggestions and encouragement towards working with clients that are always person-centered, empathetic, and effective. In my professional experience there has never been a place I have worked where I have felt the ability to be expressive and authentically myself and still be unconditionally supported.”
About Our Practice:
Blue Lotus Wellness, LLC is a busy small group psychotherapy practice in a beautiful Victorian building located in the North end of Manchester. Our team is a nurturing, kind group of people who value excellence in the care we provide for each other and our clients. We work with clients using both traditional counseling and alternative healing modalities including EMDR, CBT, DBT, ACT, Ketamine-assisted Therapy, Solution Focused, Somatic Experiencing, Expressive Arts, Dance Movement Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Yoga, Reiki, Hypnosis, Past Life Regression, Mindfulness, Auricular Acupuncture, Homeopathy, and EFT Tapping.
Our Available Positions
APRN - We are currently looking to hire either a PT or FT Nurse Practitioner to facilitate Ketamine-Assisted Therapy and some Traditional Medication Management in a hybrid in-person and telehealth role. The ideal candidate would be a Licensed APRN that works through a holistic lens of practice and is open to alternative healing methods of symptom management as well as traditional. This position will involve shared facilitation in off-site healing retreats.
LCMHC/LICSW/LMFT - We are currently looking to hire a Licensed clinician in a hybrid role. An ideal candidate would share a like-minded interest/practice in alternative healing modalities and techniques. Desire to learn Hypnosis, Past Life Regression, Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy, EMDR and/or Somatic Experiencing preferred.
Candidates should have solid experience in mental health and an eagerness to expand and grow clinically. Clinicians are expected to work independently and maintain their caseloads with a high level of professionalism and care. We are interested in candidates who are down-to-earth, kind, genuine, hard-working, creative, enthusiastic, can think outside the box, and have a passion for alternative healing and wellness.
Please email the following information to our Owner, Kimberly Sieper at email@example.com
• Cover letter explaining why Blue Lotus Wellness would be a good fit for your career path.
• 2 clinical references (you can attach letters of reference if you wish, or simply provide us phone numbers so that we may contact them directly)
We are not hiring any Associate level clinicians (pre-licensed or interns) currently.
Thank you so much for your interest in joining our team at Blue Lotus Wellness! If you have any questions, please let us know – we would love to hear from you.
Answers to Common Questions from Applicants
• Q – Is this a full-time, W2 position? A – Yes, but 1099 is also available for more flexibility! We require a minimum of 26 clients billed weekly. We offer paid time off, either health insurance or CEU stipend, free supervision, liability/malpractice insurance, peer collaboration, quarterly team socials, training opportunities, and more. Benefits included depend on type of work model you choose.
• Q – Do I have to work set hours? A – Nope! You can choose when and where you work (in-person or virtual). If you like Monday – Friday, 9-5, great! If you want to work four days a week, awesome! If you want to work on Saturdays or Sundays, more power to you! You can also change your workflow whenever you choose as long as no conflict with another team member and the space.
• Q – Can I choose what clients I see (and what kinds of work I do)? A – Absolutely. We firmly believe that when you are doing the work you want in the way that you want, you will truly thrive. As long as you are legally and ethically able to serve, we want to empower you to do so.
• Q – Are there opportunities to supervise trainees? Yes! From interns to pre-licensed graduates, we have an ongoing need for strong leaders to guide and mentor our trainees.
• Q – How do you pay clinicians? A – We have both salary and fee for service models that pay a wage based on a % of your client revenue. Our average full-time licensed clinician makes a range of approximately $65k – $90k – and a PMHNP makes a range of $110k - $130k, explained by caseload, license type, and a few other factors.
• Q – Do I have to handle billing? A – No. We have a team of folks that handle all the insurance billing that isn’t part of seeing your clients and writing your notes. All you need to focus on is the clinical part of being a clinician.